This questionnaire not only helps MCF to know more about you, but also helps you to know more about you too! The process of answering the questions prompts you to reflect on your current health status, your current eating and exercise behaviors, where you would like to be with respect to those areas, and your vision for a healthy life overall.
Change is key to getting from where you are to where you want to be. How ready you are to change will greatly impact your ability to successfully reach your goals and realize your healthy life vision.
The Transtheoretical Model of Behavior Change (TTM) was developed by Professor James O. Prochaska, a professor of psychology, and colleagues at the University of Rhode Island in 1977. This model assesses an individual’s readiness to change to new healthier behaviors.
The Stages of Change are:
- Pre-contemplation – Not Ready to Change Stage
- Contemplation – Thinking About Changing Stage
- Preparation – Getting Ready to Do The Change Stage
- Action – Doing the Change Stage
- Maintenance – Have Been Doing the Change for 6 months Stage
- Relapse – Oops! Fell off the Fitness Wagon; The “SH$T Happens” Stage
ARE YOU READY TO CHANGE TO HEALTHIER BEHAVIOR?
of your stage of readiness!
Please fill out the form below to get your results.*Required